Reference - Astangahradayam Kustachikitsa 19.
Nimbaharidradi Churnam is an ayurvedic formulation which is formed from various herbs mixture. This is especially effective in treating the problems of skin.
- Nimba-patra (Azadiracta indica)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Chanda (Chrysopogon aciculatus)
- Kusta (Sauserra lappa)
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
- Tejabala (Zanthoxylum limonella)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Vanya (Cyperus rotundus)
- Shweth (Brassica campestris)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Patola (Trichosanthes dioica)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shigru (Moringa oleifera)
Method of preparation
- Took all the herbs in the quantity of one part.
- Powdered all the ingredients separately.
- Now mixed all the powder and your Churna is ready.
As this Churna is for external use, take the powder and mixed with buttermilk. Apply this mixture on affected area.
- Insect bites
- Diabetes carbuncle
- Non-healing wounds
No side effects.Share with your friends: