Nisakathakadi Kashayam is a very famous liquid Ayurvedic medicine which is used in the treatment of pre-diabetes, diabetes and its complications.
- Nisha – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Kataka – Clearing nut – Strychons potatorum
- Paranti – Ixora coccinia
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Bhadrika – Aerva lanata
- Mehari moola – Gymnema sylvestre
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
How to Make?
Boil the above ingredients with water till it reduced to 1/4th part and then filtered.
Take 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 am and 6pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic complications such as neuritis
Note: It should only be taken under a strict supervision Ayurveda medical practitioner.