Reference: Yoga Ratnakara
Panchabana Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine comprised with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in aphrodisiac therapy to resolve the problems like premature ejaculation. It balances Vata doshas in body.
- Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma of Silica
- Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma
- Kantaloha Bhasma – Variety of Iron Bhasma
- Guduchi Satva – Tinospora cordifolia – Aqueous extract
- Pravala Bhasma – Coral Bhasma
- Mauktika Bhasma – Pearl Bhasma
- Vanga – Tin Bhasma
- Hemamakshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper pyrite
- Rajata Bhasma – Silver Bhasma
- Nagabhasma – Lead Bhasma
- Shilajatu – Purified Asphaltum
- Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
- Ras Sindhur – A combination of Purified and processed Mercury and Sulphur.
Take 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk.
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over dosage of this medicine may result in the side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- This medicine should be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.