Reference: Bheshaj Ratnavali Arshorogadhikara 115-118.
Pippalyadi Thailam (Oil) is an herbal and Ayurvedic oil, used to treat piles with its external application. It is also has Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment called as Anuvasana Basti.
8.7 grams of each of:-
- Pippali (Long pepper) (Piper longum)
- Madhuka (Licorice) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Shatahva (Anethum sowa)
- Madana (Randia spinosa)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa)
- Shati (Hedychium spicatum)
- Pushkarahva (Inula racemosa)
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Taila (Sesamum indicum) Oil - 768 ml
- Ksheera (Cow milk) - 1.536 literrs
How to Use?
This oil is for external application. It is also useful for Anuvasana Basti, a Panchakarma treatmet where oil is used as enema.
Use it under strict doctors prescribed time.
- This oil is ver useful in treating piles.
- Also good in gout, weakness in lower back and lower limbs, lumbar and cervical spondylosis.
- It can even treat constipation
It might leads to little burning sensation in people having Pitta body typeShare with your friends: