Pradara Chintamani Vati
Reference: Vaidya Chintamani
This is a very good ayurvedic medicine for leucorrhea and menorrhagia.
- Dadima bark - Punica granatum
- Babbula twak - Acacia arabica
- Khadira - Acacia catechu
- Twak - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Amalaki - Emblica officinalis
- Gairika - Red Ochre
- Laksha - Laccifer Lacca
- Ajashringi bhasma
- Praval bhasma
How to Make?
Fine powder of above ingredients are mixed and semisolid mass is prepared, and pills are made.
One tablet twice a day to be used with Ashokarishta.
- Cures pains during menstrual period and checks subsequent foul discharges from uterus.
- Removes paleness of the complexion
- Loss of appetite
- Removes pains in back and in pelvis