Praval Panchamrit Ras is an herbal formulation in the form of tablet or powder. It has calming effect also aids in curing bloating, anorexia, ascites, splenic disorders, cough, asthma, anorexia, indigestion, burping, malabsorption syndrome, diarrhea, antral gastritis, urinary tract disorders, urine retention, calculi and etc. Helpful and beneficial in balancing Vata and Kapha disorders.
- Pearl Bhasma (Mukta bhasma)
- Conch shell Bhasma (Shankha bhasma)
- Pearl oyster bhasma (Shukti bhasma)
- Coral bhasma (Pravala bhasma)
- Calotropis procera (Latex of arka)
Method of Preparation
All the ingredients are pounded in khalva yantra to obtain fine powder, then arka is added and triturated to form paste like consistency, rolled into circles. It is then dried in sunlight and kept in shrav samputa & heated at a high temperature. The final product is then collected and made into pills of 125 mg each.
250 mg twice daily with honey, ghee and milk before or after meal as directed by Ayurvedic doctors.
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Urinary tract disorders
- Self-medication is not advised.
- Over dosage can have severe side effects.