How a Young female has to prepare her body for her forthcoming Wedding
Marriage is something of which a girl had dreamt of when she was very young. It is a huge step she has been taking for her future life. It demands her to be both physically as well as mentally healthy.
Although it is an exciting and adventurous experience she is going to suffer in her forthcoming years. She also needs to be fit and strong as after marriage her life is going to turn around very differently. There are few tips she needs to follow to achieve these goals so let's now discuss that in detail.
To be in a happy and cheerful marriage life, she firstly needs to be happy first on her own.
In Ayurveda it was clearly mentioned that by the use of 'Rasayan' and 'vajikarana dravya' [anti-aging and rejuvenation therapy] one can attain both good health as well as better physical appearance.
Let's know discuss about the different aspects she needs to follow.
Start Engaging Yourself In Below Mentioned Healthy Activities Such As
Go for a jog daily in the morning for half an hour. It will help you with attaining good metabolism for your body.
After coming from a jog, practice some breathing exercises.
Definition Of Pranayama:
- Pranayama is made up of two words- ‘Prana’ (means breath) and ‘Ayama’ (means to lengthen or expand something). The combined meaning is to get control over the breath.
- It helps to establish control over the mind and psyche that will provide strength to your brain cells (neurons).
3 Important Phases Of It:
- Puraka (Inhalation) - Filling up the lungs with oxygen.
- Kumbhaka (To hold) - In this try to withhold breath (Prana vayu).
- Rechaka (Exhaling) - Expiration or emptying the lungs.
Benefits Of Pranayama For Your Body:
- If you practice pranayama regularly with a satvika mind (healthy mindset), the morbidity present in your blood channels get purified and flow of clear ‘prana vayu’ will make your skin appear as clear as a crystal.
- These breathing exercises bring about regular conduction of the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that will improve your postural tone and make your physical appearance look perfect.
- You will feel refreshed as there is excess oxygen supply to your body by these breathing exercises.
- Your nerves will be calmed and purified thus in turn regulate proper functioning of their conduction.
- Mind will become still and relax to help you with calming down your increased anxiety, as during this time you will generally get stressed out easily with the shopping, other activities related to your upcoming marriage.
Examples Of Some Breathing Exercises:
1. Ujjayi Pranayama
How To Perform It:
Close your mouth and start exhaling deeply through both nostrils, by making sound with the epiglottis. Then perform kumbhak (hold breath) for some time, then exhale slowly through the left nostril.
It pacifies kapha dosha, enhances agni, that will helps you in treating digestive problems like diarrhea, constipation etc, girl mostly get suffered from it as also mentioned in our classical text that "Bhyaj atisar"(diarrhea due to fear) might seen in some girls before their marriage due to fear of going into new family with completely unknown faces.
2. Sitkari Pranayama
How To Perform It:
Sit in a relaxed posture, keep your back looking straight, put the tip of your tongue between the teeth and keep it flat. Now draw fresh air in with creating sound and completely fill the lungs with fresh air. Exhale slowly through your nose. Repeat the cycle for 5 to 10 minutes.
This will help you in cooling down your mind, soothes the eyes and ears and makes them look perfect and healthy.
3. Murcha Pranayama
How To Perform It:
- Sit in a relaxed sukha Asana. Inhale slowly through the nostril.
- Retain the breath inside your body for some time. Exhale it slowly.
- Repeat the process for 5 to 10 minutes.
Help in alleviating the anxiety, tension, anger these are the common symptoms a girl usually faces during the preparation time of her forthcoming marriage.
3. Yoga Asana
Add them to your life, to achieve marvelous results on your outer look.
1. Gomukh Asana
It means make a look similar to the face of the cow.
How To Perform It:
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended to the front.
- Bend the left knee and place it next to the right thigh.
- Now bend the right knee back and place it next to the left thigh or vice versa.
- Raise your left arm above the head, bend it at the elbow, and clamp the hands behind your back between the shoulders.
- Sit as it is in this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Release your hands, straighten your legs and repeat the same pose on the opposite side for the same exact time.
- Very useful in muscle cramps of legs.
- Make your leg muscles stronger and healthier, fitness of legs is very important for a girl during her marriage life otherwise she may suffer from other ailments in her later life.
2. Bhujang Asana
How To Perform It:
- Lie down in the prone posture on the ground.
- Extend both the legs and toes pointing to the backward side.
- Place your palms by the side of the waist.
- Inhale and lift your trunk up poses like a snake. The weight should be on legs and palms.
- Maintain the same posture for some time.
- Exhale, bend the elbow and place the body on the ground slowly.
- This yoga asana will help you in low back aches, as it strengthens the spinal region.
- Helps to reduce the fat in the belly, and this is also a prime concern of every girl before her marriage to get a desirable physique.
4. Some Important Points For Mental Health
- Share your thoughts with your family members, as thought of going to a different family might give you a mental breakdown/ stress.
- Discuss your thoughts and feelings with your would be life partner. Try to know about each other's likes and dislikes, spend some quality time with him, fill up the communication gap, as in the end you two have to live a life together for a lifetime.
Herbal Remedies For Sustaining Healthy Female Wellbeing
Planet Ayurveda a leading herbal manufacturing unit serving people worldwide by using ancient most science of healing (Ayurveda) also offers you various herbal formulations that can help you in attaining a healthy body and mindset for your forthcoming marriage.
- Shatavari Capsules
- Bustonica Capsules
- Gleaming Skin, Hair, Nails Formula
- Anti Aging Face Serum
- Rose Almond Honey Cleansing Scrub
1. Shatavari Capsules
Shatavari is a single herbal formulations prepared using Ingredients Pure extract of shatavari (Asparagus racemosus).This herb is very effective in female reproductive tract related problems such as menstrual cycle variations amenorrhea (no menses), dysmenorrhoea (painful menses) also very helpful in avoiding too much pain during intercourse. BUY NOW
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily with plain water or milk after meals.
2. Bustonica Capsules
This is safe formulation prepared using Vidarikand (Pueraria mirifica), varahikand (Ipomea digitata), safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) etc. Vidarikand was mentioned in our classical text in “brehnaiya mahakashayay” (bulk promoting herbs) and other herbs also will help you to have a healthy and attractive figure. BUY NOW
Dosage: 1-2 capsules two times a day after meals with plain water.
3. Gleaming Skin, Hair, Nails Formula
This polyherbal capsule formulation prepared using Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), chirata (Swertia chirata), ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis) etc. An herb present in it helps you in promoting long and healthy hairs, glowing skin and ameliorate your skin health for your upcoming marriage. BUY NOW
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
4. Anti Aging Face Serum
This formulation is prepared using Orange peel extract, mulberry extract, argan oil, vitamin E etc. This serum will help you in getting a glowing skin, as every girl desires to have a clear and glowing face for her marriage. BUY NOW
Method To Use It: Apply to the face and neck daily after cleansing it.
5. Rose Almond Honey Cleansing Scrub
Rose extract (Rosa domestica), almond oil (Prunus dulcis), Honey, glycerin, scrub grits etc. This scrub helps you in de tanning your skin as it will take out the impurities from your face and clean minutes pores of your skin. BUY NOW
Method To Apply This: Mix a small quantity of this scrub with a few drops of water on the palm of your hand, gently massage it on your face, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Now we can conclude that with these useful tips and herbal formulations of "Planet Ayurveda" you can achieve excellent physique and mental health that will help you in coping with the stress, anxiety you will usually face during your pre wedding time. Start adding these tips in your lifestyle and you will definitely see a bright result of this.