Reference - Rasatantra Sara (first part); edition 13; 574 – 576.
Pushpadhanva Rasa is an ayurvedic formulation. This formulation is prepared from the mixture of fruitful herbs and minerals. This medicine is known to treat problems related with sex health.
- Parade bhsama (Herbal purified Mercury)
- Naga bhsama (Lead Calx)
- Loha bhsama (iron calx)
- Abhraka bhamsa (Purified and processed Mica)
- Vanga bhsama (Tin Calx)
- Dhatura (Datura stramonium)
- Bhang (Cannabis sativa)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Semal (Bombax ceiba's bark)
- Nagavalli (Piper betel's leaves)
Method of preparation
- Took the ingredients from number one to five in equal parts and mixed well.
- Then took another left herbs and made their juice.
- Now tinctured the above mixture with juices.
- After the tincture process, took the paste up to 125 mg and made its pills.
One to two pills, two times a day with milk, clarified butter (ghee), butter or honey.
- Premature ejaculation
- Low stamina
- Erectile dysfunction
- Secondary infertility due to genital infections and underdeveloped genital organs.
- Avoided in pregnancy and lactation.
- Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.