Raja Mriganka Rasa
Reference - Rasendra Sara Sangraha Yakshma Chikitsa.
Raja Mriganka Rasa is an ayurvedic formulation that is known to be prepared from the mixture of minerals and herbs. This formulation is used to treat infections that are mostly related to respiratory system.
- Rasasindur (compound of Purified Mercury and Sulphur) – 30 grams
- Swarna Bhasma (Bhasma of Gold) – 10 grams
- Rajata Bhasma (Bhasma of Silver) – 10 grams
- Manashila (Purified and processed Arsenic di-sulphide) – 20 grams
- Shuddha Gandhaka (Herbal purified Sulphur) – 20 grams
- Shuddha Haratala (Purified and processed Arsenic tri-sulphide) – 20 grams
- Varata Bhasma (Cowries) – 10 grams
- Tankana Bhasma (Borax) – 10 grams
Method of Preparation
- Take first six ingredients and mix well.
- Fill the mixture in cowries and seal with goat milk.
- Now heat the mixture in closed container up to 800 – 900 degree Celsius for 5 to 6 hours openly.
- Now powder the whole mass.
250 mg, one to two times a day, before or after meals.
- Chronic bronchitis
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation
- Take the medicine under doctor's prescription