Ras Pipari Ras
Ras Pipari Ras is classical preparation that balances Kapha and Vata. This is Ayurvedic medicine having with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. Effective Ayurvedic medicine to be used in pediatric conditions like rhinitis, cold, cough, vomiting etc.
- Parada (Purified and processed Mercury)
- Gandhaka (Purified and processed Sulphur)
- Trikatu (Pepper, Long pepper and Ginger)
- Karkata shrungi (Pistacia chinensis)
- Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
- Mocharasa (Bombax malabaricum)
- Jatiphala (Jatipatra) (Myrisitca fragrans) - Leaves and fruit of nutmeg
- Tankana (Processed Borax)
- Pippali (Long pepper)
- Svarna Bhasma (Gold Bhasma) - 1 gram
- Mukta Bhasma (Bhasma of Pearl) - 2 grams
- Purified Cinnaba - (An ore of Mercury and suphur) - 3 grams
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Kharpara (Rasaka) - 8 grams
- Trikatu - Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Tamra bhasma - Copper calx
- Loha Bhasma - Iron calx
- Kantakari rasa (Solanum xanthocarpum) Juice extract
- Dhattura rasa (Datura metel) Juice extract
- Katuki rasa (Picrorhiza kurroa) Juice extract
Method of Preparation
Grind all these ingredients - Parada, Gandhaka, Trikatu, Karkata shrungi, Ativisha, Musta, Mocharasa, Jatiphala, Tankan, Pippal, Svarna Bhasma, Mukta Bhasma, Maricha and Kharpara with lemon juice. Now grind Trikatu, Tamra bhasma and Loha Bhasma with Kantakari rasa, Dhattura rasa and Katuki rasa and make the tablets.
Consume 1/2-1 tablets (125 mg) 1-2 times a day before or after having meals or as recommended by Ayurvedic doctor and it can be administered along with honey.
- Useful Ayurvedic therapy for cold, cough, rhinitis, vomiting, diarrhea and fever in children.
- Also useful in Teething problems.
Contraindications / Side Effects
- This Ayurvedic medicine must be consumed under strict directions only.
- Its self-medication might be unsafe.
- It's over dose might result in side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Have this medicine under recommended dose and specified period of time.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.