Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Rajayakshma Rogadhikara 166
Shilajitwadi Lauha is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of chronic respiratory disorders. It balances tridoshas in body.
10 g fine powder of each of:
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum
- Madhu – Honey
- Shunthi – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Tapya – Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron – 60 g
- Chronic respiratory diseases
Take 125 – 250 mg in the morning and evening, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is given along with honey.
- Take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
- It is suitable for children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.