Shool Varjini Vati - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference: Ayurved Sarsangrah, edition 17, page no: 446
Shool Varjini Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine which balances the vitiated tridoshas – vata, pitta and kapha in body. This medicine is very effective to treat all the digestive problems. It is also used to cure the hiccups, respiratory problems, etc.
24 gms of each:-
- Shudh para (Purified Mercury)
- Shudh gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
- Lauh bhasma
- Shankh bhasma
12 gms of each:-
- Shudh Suhaga
- Heeng (Ferula assa-foetida)
- Sonth – Dry ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich (Piper nigrum)
- Harad (Terminalia chebula)
- Baheda (Terminalia Bellerica)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum)
- Tejpata (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Talisa Patra (Abies Webbiana)
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)
- Laung (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
Method of preparation
Make the fine powder of above mentioned ingredients and triturate it with amla juice for 3 days. Tablets of 250 mgs are prepared.
Shool varjini vati is an Ayurvedic available in the tablet form. This medicine is used to manage the variety of problems like stomach pain, indigestion, nausea, pruritus, respiratory problems, anemia, hiccups, diarrhea, cardiac pain etc. Natural ingredients used in the formation of this medicine are packed with the anti-inflammatory, calmative properties. Being anti-inflammatory in the action, it is quite good to alleviate the stomach pain and heart pain. It also helps to resolve the digestive health issues like indigestion, nausea, vomiting etc. Use of this medicine is quite effective to relieve the excess itching in pruritus. For problem of hiccups, it helps to manage the involuntary contractions of the diaphragm. In anemia, it aids in the formation of Red Blood cells and also increases RBC count.
- Stomach pain
- Respiratory problems
- Cardiac pain
1-2 tablets with goat milk or water morning evening daily. It is administered with goat milk or water.
Take this medicine only under medical supervision.