Reference: Sharangadhara Samhita, Madhyam khand
Shringyadi Churna is an herbal formulation in a powder form and it is not a very complex preparation as It comprises of a blend of three herbs. It is very helpful in curing fever, cold, cough and vomiting in kids.
- Shringi (Pistacia chinesis)
- Prativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Long Pepper (Piper longum)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Clean all the herbs and grind them separately to form fine powder. Now combine all three powdered herbs and sift them with the help of a muslin cloth to rid of any coarse materials.
½ - 2 grams twice a day after food with 2- 3 grams of honey.
- Disorders due to aggravated Kapha
- This formulation has no reported side effects.
- Over dosage should be avoided.
- It should be taken under medical supervision.