Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali – Amavata adhikara 130 – 135
Simhanada Guggulu is an Ayurvedic tablet formulation. This tablet has Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) as its main ingredients. It is useful in gout, skin disease, abdominal disorders, joint pains, swelling, stiffness and inflammation etc. It has purgative action, which helps in detoxification and increases the toxin elimination from the body.
- Triphala – Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Purified Gandhaka
- Purified Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
- Chitrataila – Castor oil
HOW TO MAKE?
Prepare a decoction of triphala using water added with castor oil, then further heated with the addition of purified gandhak and guggulu then finally rolled into pills.
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hyperuricemia and Gout
- Cough & Bronchitis
- Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal diseases mainly related or associated with constipation and excess gas
- Skin Diseases – mainly itching with pain
- Premature Graying Of Hair
- Hair loss
There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. It high dose may cause severe side effects.Share with your friends: