Vacha Lasunadi Thailam (Oil)
Reference: Sharangdhara Samhita Madhyamakhanda 9/198, Sahasrayogam.
Vacha Lasunadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil. Use of this oil is very good to treat the ear problems such as infection or external injury. It is used for head massage and also as ear drops.
- Vacha - Sweet flag (rhizome) - Acorus calamus - 64 g
- Garlic - Alium sativum - 64 g
- Turmeric - Curcuma longa - 64 g
- Bael (root) - Aegle marmelos - juice extract - 3.072 liters
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
Vacha Lasunadi Thailam is an herbal oil meant to manage the ear problems. This herbal oil possesses the antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Instilling the drops of this oil in ear is quite good to lessen the pain and swelling. Also quite effective to ward off the various problems of ear like injuries and infections. This oil works well to clear the pus as it possesses healing properties.
It is used to relieve pus collection, relieve ear injuries, ear discharge and related ear problems and catarrah. It is also good for head problems.
How to use?
It is used for external application only and as ear drops. 5 - 6 drops are instilled into the ears.
- There are no apparent side effects with this medicine, on external application.
- Self-medication with this oil is discouraged.
- For pregnant ladies and children this medicine should be avoided.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.