Vidaryadi Ghritam is an Ayurvedic formulation in the form of a medicated ghrita (clarified butter). This formulation helps in enhancing the overall health. It aids in gaining weight and is a miracle for underweight and weak people. It completely nourishes the body.
- Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa)
- Erand (Castor)
- Vrishchhikali (Tragia involucrata)
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
- Devdaru (Cedrus deodaru)
- Mugdaparni (Vigna trilobata)
- Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
- Mashaparni (Teramnus labialis)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Brihati (Solanum indicum)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata)
- Sarsaparilla (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Clarified butter
Method of Preparation
All the ingredients are taken with the ghrit (Clarified butter) and it is prepared with ghrit paka vidhi.
It is an Ayurvedic ghee preparation which is used in various health ailments. It is one of the best herbal nutrient. It helps to balance the all three types of dosahs and their related problems. It is very effective in management of vata and pitta type coughs. It acts as a tonic for body and nourishes all the dhatus (body tissues). It is useful in general weakness. It helps to gain weight, improve the muscle strength and provides healthy body weight. It helps to rebuild the lost tissues and improve the immunity. Apart from this, it is also used in Panchkarma procedure. Use of this medicine is very effective in case of respiratory system disorders such as tuberculosis, cough, and asthma. It is a medicated ghee that is quite useful in emaciation, fatigue and debility. Emaciation is a state of being abnormally thin or weak. It helps to provide the immunity to women in the post-partum periods. Over all Vidaryadi Ghritam is general health tonic for all.
- Respiratory disorders
- Vata and Pitta related respiratory disorders
- Strengthens the body
- Provides immunity
1 tablespoon twice daily before meals with lukewarm milk and water.
- There are no reported side effects of this formulation.
- Over dosage might lead to complications.