Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras For Nervous Disorders
Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras For Nervous Disorders
Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras is one of the classical formulations that is effectively used in balancing the Vata Dosha. It is especially used in nervous disorders including facial palsy, hemiplegia, paralysis, tremors, and many more. Along with that, it contains anti-aging and rejuvenating properties as well. It is also very helpful in balancing the Pitta Dosha and treating diseases related to it like vertigo or digestive problems.
• Swarna Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Gold- 30g
• Abhrak Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Mica-20g
• Rajata Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Silver-20g
• Loha Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Iron-50g
• Praval Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Coral-30g
• Mukta Bhamsa - Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl-30g
• Rasa Sindoor - Compound of the purified and processed Sulphur as well as Mercury.
• Extract of Aloe vera.
- Swarna Bhasma : It is packed with antioxidants, anti-aging, anti-rheumatic, anti-depressant, detoxifying, nerve tonic, and many more properties. Swarna bhasma is one of the effective herbs for maintaining cardiac health by strengthening the muscles of the heart. Along with that, it is recommended in both viral as well as bacterial infection and also purifying the blood as well. It is helpful in soothing digestion and also curing tuberculosis as well.
- Abhrak Bhasma : It is helpful in increasing the strength of the body and promoting metabolism. Abhraka bhasma consists of properties like cardiac-tonic, anti-depressant, anti-atherosclerosis, boosting energy, hematogenic, hepato-protective, and antacid. It is effective in repairing the cells and rejuvenating them. It is used in a variety of diseases including diabetes, splenomegaly, wounds, kidney cyst, hypertension, and many more.
- Rajata Bhasma : It is one of the effective medicines for treating cardiovascular disease, improving the complexion of the skin. Due to its anticonvulsant and antidepressant properties, it is very helpful in the improvement of mental health disorders. Along with that, it is excellent for increasing the strength of the body.
- Loha Bhasma : It is one of the effective herbs for naturally increasing iron and helpful in anemic conditions. Along with that, it is one of the best bhasma for reducing extra belly fat as it improves digestion. It is effective in diseases of the muscles, liver, heart, blood, spleen, and abdomen as well.
- Praval Bhasma : It is especially used in gastrointestinal disorders which are especially very useful in flatulence, constipation, etc. It will effectively remove weakness, fatigue, and tiredness from the body. Along with that, it is also helpful in respiratory problems like chronic cough, asthma, and many more.
- Mukta Bhasma : It is one of the herbal minerals which helps in cooling the system and reduces the aggravated heat from the body. It effectively improves the complexion of the body and contains anti-aging properties. It is especially very helpful in people who suffer from arthritis.
- Rasa Sindoor : This bhasma being the mixture of mercury and sulphur is very effective in toning up the muscles of the heart. Also, it’s very helpful in all kinds of skin conditions including psoriasis and removing damaged skin from the body.
- Firstly the swarna bhasma is purified by heating it and then immersed in the buttermilk. Apply this along with seven garika paste and give seven laghu putas.
- 20g of Rajata is purified by heating and deeping it into agastya patra swaras and given three laghu putas. After that it is grinded along with gandhak, mercury, lemon juice and haritala.
- Abhrak is added after purification; it is immersed into the cow’s urine for about seven and then mixed with other prepared bhasma.
- 50g of loha bhasma is mixed before that it is purified by immersing into the cow’s milk and triphala kwath and along with that 30g of Parval Bhasma is mixed.
- Other bhasma including 30g of Mukta bhasma along with Rasa sindoora are added.
- At last the bhavna of Rasa sindoor is given and aloe vera juice is added.
- Then they are prepared into the pill form.
Medicinal PropertiesVrihat Vatchintamani Ras is one of the effective herbal medicines for balancing the Vata and Pitta Dosha. It is packed with rejuvenating and anti-aging properties which helps in reducing the chances of developing any age-related health issue. This herbal medicine is very helpful in increasing immunity and keeping the body healthy. Along with that, it is very effective in removing toxins from the body.
- Spinal Cord Demyelination : Due to its rejuvenating properties, it is considered one of the best herbal formulations for reducing the myelin sheath from getting damaged. Along with that, it is effective in protecting the spinal cord and increasing the function of the brain as well.
- Dementia : It is one of the common problems seen in elderly people and in these cases Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras is the best option. Its anti-aging property will reduce the chances of developing dementia and along with that, it’s helpful in other aging health issues.
- Anxiety and Depression : It is seen that it effectively helps in calming the mind and reducing depression as well as anxiety. Vrihat Vatchintamani ras effectively reduces the levels of cortisol which naturally helps in reducing anxiety.
- Cardiac Problems : It is very effective in lowering the levels of blood sugar from the body and naturally reducing the chances of developing any cardiac problem. It is one of the best tonics for heart and treating heart problems like cardiac pain, angina pectoris, etc.
- Sexual problem
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Parkinson's disease
- Back pain and Joint pain
- Digestive problems
- Bursitis trochanteric
- Facial palsy
Dosage : 125mg to 120mg twice daily is enough but should always be taken under the supervision of the physician
- Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras should always be taken for a limited period of time.
- They may cause some side effects if taken more than the prescribed dosage and this includes Burning sensation, rashes, pain in the abdomen, and nausea.
- It should be avoided by pregnant women and lactating mothers.
ConclusionAs the above article describes, it is one of the best herbal formulations for treating neurological as well as cardiac problems. Along with that, it is also very effective in other health problems. It should always be taken as prescribed by the Ayurvedic physician.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile