AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF CANCER
The abnormal growth of cells is cancer. It grows out of control and affect the surrounding tissue and organs. With a period of time, toxins collect at the site of a particular organ; it may result in fatal growth in its surrounding cells. The groups of cells accumulate and produce swelling at the site. Nearby cells and tissues are also affected if the toxins are not removed as the infected cells are circulated to other parts of the body through the blood stream.
TYPES OF CANCER
There are many types of cancers. Cancers are classified on the basis of type of cells that the tumor cell originated from. These include:
- Carcinoma - Cancer derived from epithelial cells. This group of cancer is common. This cancer is of breast, prostate, lung, pancreas and colon.
- Sarcoma - Cancer arise from connective tissues (bone, cartilage, fat, nerve).
- Lymphoma and Leukemia - These are originated from cell that make blood. It is more common in children in comparison to other age groups.
- Germ cell tumor - This Cancer is derived from pluripotent cells, more often present in testicles and ovary.
- Blastoma - Derived from immature precursor cells or embryonic tissue.
SYMPTOMS OF OF CANCER
There are more than 100 types of cancer which can infect any part of the body symptom and cause vary according to type and location of cancer.
Some common symptoms include:
- Unusual bleeding
- Nagging cough
- Indigestion problems or trouble swallowing.
- Unexplained weight loss
- Skin changes
CAUSES OF CANCER
There are many reasons of cancer.
Some of the common reasons are:
- Carcinogens like tobacco, arsenic, radiation etc
- More exposure of sunlight and ultraviolet rays
- Excessive use of alcohol
- Lack of physical activity
- Damage or mutation in the DNA resulting in the damage to the genes involved in cell division.
- Cigarette smoking
- Exposure to radiation from X-rays, gamma rays, cellular phones and cell phone towers.
DIAGNOSIS AND TESTS
Cancer diagnosis begins with physical exam and complete medical history. It includes laboratory test i.e. blood test, urine test, stool test may indicate cancer.
If tumor is detected then imaging test are helpful which are following:
- CT scan
- Ultra sound
TREATMENT OF CANCER
There are many types of treatments for cancer. It depends upon the type and stage of cancer. This may include radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone therapy and surgery.
AYURVEDIC VIEW OF CANCER
Treatment of cancer by Ayurveda is varies in depth. It treats the disease according to the specific nature of the patient, the aggravated body energies involved and the body tissues are affected. Treatment does not only focus on the area of malignancy but on the entire body system.
According to Ayurvedic concept cancer is the the involvement of Tridosa, Sapta Dhātus (body tissues), the Agni or body's biologic fire, Srotámsi (i.e., channels of the body), and the generic sequence of events in the genesis of a disease (e.g., Satkriyākala). All this describe a new pattern of the disease state.
Treatment includes the administration of blood cleansing herbs along with the adoption of detoxifying diet. Circulatory stimulant also prescribed to promote circulation of blood, increase efficient elimination of toxins and assist in healing tissues. Immunity restoring herbs and minerals are given to boost the strength of patient.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR CANCER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of efficient and successful herbal remedies which are used in Crab Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of cancer. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and their extract used in the form of medication strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies under the roof of Planet Ayurveda are 100% pure, natural and vegetarian. Free from chemicals, additives and preservatives and free from side effects.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
1. Ashwgandha Capsules
It is 100% natural product obtained from Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).
Uses - It possesses natural rejunvating properties to the body. It is also used in fatigue, stress and weakness.
2. Guggul capsules
This is obtained from Guggul (Commiphora mukul).
- It has antioxidant property.
- It has blood purifying property.
- It is useful in many health conditions.
- It revitalizing cells and therefore rejuvenates them.
- It has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving property.
3. Curcumin capsules
It is obtained from Curcuma longa which is rich in medicinal properties. It is anti-oxidant by nature that reduces the free radicals from body thereby improving health and immunity. This herb has the power to fight against infection and toxins. It is also helpful in many malignant cancers.
4. Tulsi Capsules
This is natural extract obtained from pure tulsi (Ocimum sanctum).
- It has strong anti-oxidant properties that eliminate antioxidants from body.
- It has overall effective results in respiratory system.
- It has anti- inflammatory property.
- It is also useful in treatment of cough, cold, flu and headaches.
5. Chanderprabha vati
This tablet contains combination of different ingredients for eg. Shilajit (Asphaltum), Sugar (Shakara), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Amla (Emblica officinalis) etc.
Uses - It has the property of giving calming effect to entire body. It is one of the most potent adaptogen and stress busters that gives relaxation of tenseness. This is effective against infection and helps to lose weight.
6. Kanchnaar Guggul
This is a natural product obtained from mixture of kachnar bark (Bauhinia variegata), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum) and Varuna (Crataeva religiosa).
Uses - It helps to maintain cells and tissues healthy.
To buy Crab Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/crab-care-pack.html
Cancer can be avoided by taking some natural preventions that are as following:-
- Avoid use of alcohol
- Avoid intake of tobacco
- Intake the diet full of natural nutrients that fight against cancer
- Reduce sugar intake
- Reduce high fat diet.