Upset with Dandruff or Hair Fall? Get Rid with Easy Home and Herbal Remedies
The majority of the population has to live with this problem especially during winters. And in the busy and hectic schedules, we don't have time to get the hair treatments by holding the other important tasks. So, let us have some cost-effective and time-saving solutions for this worldwide problem. Here are some of the best and the most effective home and herbal remedies for your hair. And you know what? You don't have to go anywhere to find them, ones are in your kitchen and others will be delivered to you at your doorstep by just clicking here: store.planetayurveda.com without any wastage of time. The good thing about these remedies is they don't need any extra efforts or consumption of time. You can use them according to your needs and can have.
Upset with Dandruff or Hair Fall? Don't be now!! Try these easy Home and Herbal Remedies and relax.
Winters!!! Means Dryness of Skin. Isn't it?
Skin and hair are the most beautiful parts of our body as these are the first to be visible whether in the mirror or by the other people, therefore need more care. But, changing weathers affect them the most. During winters, the cold and dry air damages the skin, hairs and also the scalp. We take a good care of our body skin during the whole season, but forget that the scalp is also a part of it. It needs more care than the skin of rest of the body. When we go out, different types of germs and bacteria stick to our hair and damage the scalp making it dry and dead. It results in dandruff and hair fall.
Both, dandruff and hair fall, being the most common problem results in the major cause of increasing rate of depression, stress, anxiety, loss of self-confidence, etc. globally. So, it is better to find a better solution to tackle with the problem than to avoid it. To find a perfect solution, we need to first understand the factors creating the problem.
Causes of Dandruff and Hair Fall
According to the scientific studies, it is believed that dandruff is caused by a fungal infection that consequently weakens the hair follicles leading to the hair loss. Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Improper blood flow to the scalp and many other factors also causes Hair fall. There is not a specific cause of dandruff and hair fall but a combination of many.
So, let us have some easy and simple home remedies that will help us to eliminate these common problems being cost as well as time effective. You don't need to spend a lot of time and money adding these to your lifestyle and enjoy their wonderful benefits.
Home Remedies for Dandruff and Hair Fall
Here are some natural home remedies that help you get rid of dandruff and hair fall easily and more conveniently. So don't wait now and go ahead with them to have dandruff free thick and healthy hair.
1. Sour Curd
Curd or Yogurt, being an anti-oxidant, anti-fungal and rich in proteins and vitamins fight dandruff. It is also the best natural moisturizer for hair. It reduces dryness of scalp, thus, hydrates it. Using the curd of a week or older, that tastes more sour, multiplies the level of Vitamin C in it, which makes it more effective and helpful in removing dandruff rapidly.
How to Use?
Apply the curd directly to the scalp and hairs and leave for a minimum of 1 hour, then wash the hair with a good shampoo. Holding it for 1 hour will not affect your normal lifestyle or other works at home. Using it once a week maintains healthy hair without any extra efforts.
2. Neem Leaves
Neem is a very strong anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial natural herb that helps in the treatment of various infections without any side effects. Dandruff is also a fungal infection which can be effectively treated with the application of neem leaves in different ways.
- Neem Water: Soak 2 handfuls of neem leaves in 4 to 5 cups of hot water overnight. Filter the liquid and rinse your hair, the next morning. It will help you cope up with dandruff and other unhealthy particles present in hair.
- Neem Paste: Grind the neem leaves with some water to make a paste and use it for your hair and scalp. Let it stay for a minimum of one hour for better results. In case of lesser time, apply this paste at least before an hour of hair wash. Otherwise, you can also apply the paste in the night and wash it off in the morning for the best results.
3. Henna Oil
Henna is considered as the best herb for strengthening the hair and conditioning them naturally. A mixture of henna leaves with the mustard oil shows amazing effects on hair growth and shine. Also, direct application of henna paste including 2-3 teaspoons curd, few drops of mustard oil and egg-white provides nourishment to the hair, making them healthier.
- 200ml mustard oil
- 50 gm henna leaves
How to Prepare Henna Oil?
- Take all the above ingredients in a pan and boil till the henna leaves get burned.
- Turn off the flame, let it cool down to normal.
- Store in an air-tight container and apply daily for outstanding results.
4. Aloe Vera and Black Pepper Oil
Aloe vera being rich in vitamins, essential amino acids, minerals, such as copper and zinc, is the best and the most effective natural plant for hair growth. Black Pepper has the properties that stimulate hair growth. Mixing Aloe vera and black pepper with coconut oil can have amazing effects on our hair.
- 1 bowl Aloe Vera
- 1 bowl Coconut Oil
- 12-15 Black Peppers
How to Prepare?
- Take the gel out of the aloe vera plant in a bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a low flame, till it becomes lukewarm.
- Add black peppers and Aloe vera gel in the coconut oil.
- Heat the mix to 15-20 min.
- Turn off the flame, let the mixture be at normal temperature.
The aloe vera and black pepper oil is ready to use. Store it in a container and use as needed.
How to Use?
Gently massage your hair and scalp with it. Use this at least twice a week for effective results.
5. Garlic and Amla Oil
Garlic is one of the best anti-bacterial that kills the germs and bacteria causing fungal infections and helps in eliminating dandruff. Also, being a good source of Vitamin C, garlic promotes the hair growth. Amla makes the hair follicles thicker and helps in the maintenance and growth of healthy hair. The oil prepared with both of these ingredients will thicken your hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
- 4 Amla
- 7-8 pieces of Garlic
- Coconut oil / Mustard Oil
How to Prepare?
- Cut 7-8 garlic buds in very small pieces and put them in a glass container.
- Take 4 Amla and cut each in small pieces.
- Take 200ml coconut or mustard oil and heat it in a pan.
- Put Amla pieces in the oil and heat them until the foam of the Amla reduces.
- Filter the oil in the glass container that already contains garlic pieces.
The Garlic and Amla Oil is ready to use.
How to Use?
Keep it in sunlight for 5-10 min before applying it on hair. Give a gentle massage to your scalp and hair with it. Leave for around 1 hour, and then wash your hair.
6. Natural Hair Mask
A mixture of yogurt, glycerin, castor oil, fenugreek seeds and egg is an amazing and wonderful anti-dandruff and anti-hair fall home remedy. The ingredients of this oil possess the following properties:
- Yogurt - Yogurt, commonly known as curd, is an anti-fungal and anti-oxidant including proteins, vitamins and acids necessary for hair growth.
- Glycerin - It attracts moisture and locks it, preventing and treating dry and damaged scalp. It promotes hair growth, eliminates dandruff and stops hair breakage. It is a non-toxic ingredient with no side effects on our hair.
- Castor Oil - This oil is rich in omega 6 fatty acids that improve blood circulation in the scalp resulting in effective hair growth. It removes split ends and acts as a natural deep conditioner for healthy hairs.
- Fenugreek Seeds - The fenugreek seeds are popularly known as methi dana in India, that nourishes your hair, fights dandruff and promotes healthy hair growth. It is one of the best ingredients to controls hair fall.
- Egg - Containing a high amount of proteins, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, amino acids and fatty acids, egg is the best supplement for our hair. It makes the hair stronger and softer. It also uplifts the hair volume making them healthier.
How to Prepare?
- Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight in 1 cup of water.
- Grind them, in the morning.
- Mix up the paste and yogurt
- Add 1tablespoon each of glycerin and castor oil
- Break 1 egg and add to the mixture
- Mix it well.
The hair mask or paste is ready to use.
How to Use?
Brush your hair, and apply the mask directly on hair. You can use a brush or fingers to apply it. Leave it for at least 2 hours and then wash them thoroughly. Fenugreek seeds are hard to remove from wet hair so don't shampoo hard, just let them dry after a gentle hair wash. Once, the hairs get dried, fenugreek seeds can be removed easily. Try it once a week for the best results.
Other Effective Home Remedies
- Apply camphor directly to your scalp and hair before every hair wash to remove dandruff as well as lice.
- Use the paste of orange peel and lemon juice before a minimum of an hour before shampoo.
- Lemon juice can also be directly used on the scalp to remove the dandruff flakes.
- Using baking soda on the scalp before 5 min. of washing hair can help to tackle the dandruff.
- Hair massage with coconut oil regularly is one of the best remedy in itself that provides cooling and helps in preventing many hair related problems.
- Steam treatment to the hair and scalp after oiling them can help in rejuvenating the damaged hair and retaining the moisture.
Herbal Remedies for Dandruff and Hair Fall from Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda is a leading brand, manufacturing a variety of natural and herbal products. The cosmetic range of Planet Ayurveda includes the effective and natural hair care and skincare products that help in treating various skin and hair related problems such as dandruff, hair fall, etc.
Go-Richh Hair Oil
Go Ricch Hair Oil is a perfect blend of bhringraj, anantmool, brahmi, kutaj beej, triphala, indrayana beej, amla, henna, chandan, shikakai, palash beej, jatamansi, nimbu ras, chharila, and chakramard. These all herbs have been proven as the most effective herbs for the healthy hair centuries ago. It also includes a mixture of almond oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, malkagni oil, flax seed oil, and sesame oil. These oils maintain the moisture in the hair.
Hence, it has been concluded that there are many home remedies which you can opt for without much consumption of time and cost. The herbal remedies from Planet Ayurveda offers you with the ready to use mixtures of all the above mentioned home remedies, helping you to save more time.
So, what are you waiting for now. Go ahead try Planet Ayurveda!!