Malatyadi Tailam (Oil) - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Kshudraroga Adhikara
Malatyadi Tailam (Oil) is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of fruitful herbs. This formulation is known to treat ailments related with scalp and hairs.
- Malati (Jasminum grandiflorum)
- Karaveera (Nerium indicum)
- Naktamala (Pongamia pinnata)
- Agni (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Coconut oil
- This formulation used for external purpose.
- Took appropriate amount of oil and applied on the scalp. Massage with this oil.
- Took the hot water head bath after an hour.
- Took the oil and applied overnight.
- Premature baldness
- Hair fall in extreme
Not meant to be taken orally.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.