Reference: Sidh Yoga, Taila Yoga Prakarana
Parinatakeryadi Taila (Oil) is a classical preparation in Ayurvedic Medicine.
- Devadhupa (Shorea robusta)
- Jambira (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Tila taila (Sesamum Indicum)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Narikela (Cocos nucifera)
Method of Preparation
All ingredients are added to til oil and taila is prepared according.
How to Use?
Parinatakeryadi Taila (Oil) is applied externally.
- This Ayurvedic Medicine has use in a condition Frozen Shoulder (Apabahuka) where the shoulder girdle will be stiff.
- It is also useful in treatment for Sciatica syndrome (Grudhrasi).