Rasottamadi Lepam Churna
Reference: Vaidya Jivanam, Vilasa 4:16
Rasottamadi Lepam Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine, available in herbal paste form. This classical Ayurvedic preparation is for external uses. It is used to treat the all types of skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, hives, chickenpox, acne, warts and dermatitis. Rasottamaadi lepa Churna contains purified mercury as an ingredient. It balances the pitta and kapha doshas in body.
10 g of each of:-
- Rasa – Purified Mercury
- Jiraka – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum
- Krishnajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Haridra – Turmeric Rhizome – Curcuma Longa
- Daruharidra – Tree turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Sindura – Combination of Mercury and Sulphur
- Gandhak – Purified Sulphur
- Manashila – Arsenic tri sulphide
Method of Preparation
All the above mentioned ingredients are grinded into powder. Then made into paste with cow ghee.
How to use?
Apply it locally along with cow ghee or coconut oil.
- Skin allergies
- Chicken pox
- Herpes stomatitis
- This medicine should strictly be used only under medical supervision.
- Oral intake may result in the poisonous effects on body.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry place.