Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Nadivrana Rogadhikara 39
Saindhavadi Taila (Oil) is an Ayurvedic herbal oil which is prepared from the sesame oil base. It is used in treatment of sinuses.
Paste prepared from 28 g of each of:-
- Saindhava – Rock salt
- Arka – Calotropis procera
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Bhringraj – Eclipta alba
- Haridra – Turmeric rhizome – Curcuma longa
- Daru Haridra – Tree Turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
- Taila – Sesame oil – Sesamum indicum – 768 ml
- Water – 3.072 liters
Method of Preparation
Above ingredients are heated until only oil is left and further filtered.
How to Use?
Apply it only over the affected area.
- Deep sinuses
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.