Shata Dhauta Ghrita
Reference: Charaka Samhita
Shata Dhauta Ghrita (SDG) is a classical Ayurvedic preparation, usually recommended for treatment of various skin conditions. Ayurvedic medicine for damaged skin as ghee penetrates and nourishes all seven layers of tissue.
Ingredients and Method of Preparation Shata Dhauta Ghrita
- Pure desi Cow Ghee.
This Ayurvedic ghee is prepared by washing for 100 times purified ghee with water.
How to Use Shata Dhauta Ghrita ?
Use a bit of SDG and apply it on the affected area and rub directly.
In case of face after washing use about the size of ½ a dime and rub into skin with facial massage.
Therapeutic Uses of Shata Dhauta Ghrita
- This Ayurvedic ghee benefits by rejuvenating dermal tissue, supporting healing of skin.
- It can pacifies pain caused due to skin irritation.
- Effective in lessening the inflammation.
- It moisturizes the skin and act as an astringent.
- Excellent in reduction of skin problems like sunburn, rosacea, eczema, acne etc.
Contraindications / Side Effects
Till now no side effects has been reported.