Reference: Sarngadhara Samhita Madhyama Khanda 12/172 – 174
Trivikram Rasa is classical preparation in Ayurveda that maintains the balance of Vata and Pitta. This Ayurvedic medicine is in tablet form that comprises heavy metal ingredients. It is useful Ayurvedic remedy for urinary calculi.
- Tamra Bhasma (Bhasma prepared from Copper)
- Aja Ksheera (Goat milk)
- Suta (Purified and processed Mercury)
- Shuddha Gandhaka (Herbal purified Sulphur)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) – Juice extract
Method of Preparation
First of all boil 10 g Tamra with goat milk. After it gets reduced to quarter, add 10g of each - Suta and Shuddha Gandhaka and bring it to a semisolid consistency. Then grind it with sufficient quantity of Nirgundi juice extract and finally prepare tablets from it.
Consume 125-250 mg along with root of lemon and water.1-2 times a day, before or after having meals or as suggested by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is administered for a period of one month.
This is a beneficial Ayurvedic therapy for cure of urinary calculi and gravels.
Contraindications / Side Effects
- This Ayurvedic medicine must be consumed under strict directions only.
- Its self-medication might be unsafe as it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- It is better to avoid in children as well in pregnant and lactating mothers.
- It’s over dose might results in side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Have this medicine under recommended dose and specified period of time.